Friday 10 September 2010

Charles & Musa Wedding

Hi there,

I did a Zimbabwean Wedding a few weeks ago. Charles & Musa were just a delight to shoot; they were so happy and full of smiles throughout the day (and I promise you they were smiling genuinely and not because I kept saying "smile - look at my camera"). The wedding was held at Fuze Hill at Chelmsford, which is such a wonderful and compact venue.

Anyway, the day was a success even though there were countless delays (i.e the Bishop was stuck in traffic???? haven't he heard that before), people still had fun. I managed to squeeze those all important couple shots (which I adore) which brought together the whole proceedings of the day. One thing that I must say is that besides the food (which was amazing - so spicy, rich ..... sorry back to photography), the general atmosphere was amazing. The crowd brought Zimbabwe to Chelmsford, singing, yelling and dancing. Even the old people were moving lol! But enough of my endless talking, below are a few images from the wedding. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.